Access to the SPA:
- is permitted on the days when the Club is open.
- all activities end half an hour before closing time.
- is reserved for people over 16 years of age
- behave in a dignified manner within the premises
- wearing slippers except in the sauna, sanarium and salt room
- is mandatory wearing a swimming costume and towel
- is mandatory taking a shower before access is mandatory.
It is prohibited:
- to enter with any type of footwear.
- to introduce or consume food and drink.
- the use of mobile phones.
- any access in case of infection, illness or open wounds that pose a risk to the health, safety and hygiene of others.
The services available in the SPA are:
- Hydromassage: The pool water has a temperature of around 32°C. Showering before entering the pool and wearing a swimming cap are mandatory. Running and diving from the edge is prohibited.
- Reaction tank: cold water tank (8°C) to alternate with high-temperature treatments.
- Turkish bath: this is a wellness treatment of ancient origins that involves a relaxing break in a very hot and humid environment in order to purify the body through sweating. It has a temperature of 45°C and 100% humidity. Showering before entering is compulsory.
- Sanarium: this is a sauna defined as intermediate because it lies somewhere between a Finnish sauna and a Turkish bath. It has a temperature of around 65° C and a humidity of 50%. Showering and using a towel is compulsory for access. It is forbidden to enter with any kind of footwear.
- Sauna: this is a kind of steam bath, the effects of which on the skin and organism occur immediately after every single session. Inside the sauna, the temperature is 90°C with a humidity level of 10%. Showering and using a towel is compulsory for access. It is forbidden to enter with any kind of footwear.
- Mediterranean bath: The Mediterranean bath is similar to a sauna in which you experience different sensations of heat from the wall radiation, reinforced by the internal stove and a strong aromatic and visual emotionality. A sensory experience that leads to a slow relaxation of the muscles. Between 45°C and 50°C and with a moisture content of 55%. Showering and using a towel is compulsory for access.
- Salt room:The air is clean, without any pollutants, absolutely dry, with an average humidity of 50 per cent, and the temperature inside the salt room is very pleasant, around 20°.
Not all clubs have all the listed services within their wellness area.
Ask your club directly which services are available.