In the pool area, the use of swimming caps in the water and non-slip slippers at the poolside is mandatory.
It is forbidden to:
- bring in or consume food and drinks.
- the use of mobile phones.
- the use of flippers, masks or whatever may be dangerous for other people in the water.
- pushing, diving and jumping into the water from the side of the pool (except for swimming lessons).
- access in the event of infection, illness or open wounds that pose a risk to the health, safety and hygiene of others.